- Patient Monitoring/Vital Signs
- Equipment & Furniture
- Extended Care/Home Health
- First Aid Kits
- First Responder
- Housekeeping And Janitorial Products
- Infection Control
- IV Products
- Lab Equipment & Accessories
- Lab – Point of Care
- Lifting & Transfers
- Needles & Syringes
- Orthopedic & Physical Therapy
- Oxygen & Resuscitation
- Pain Relief
Patient Care & Exam Room Supplies
- Admissions/Bedside Items
- Child/Infant Items
- Exam Paper Products
- Exam Paper Products
- Exam Room Supplies
- Personal Care Items
- Protective Apparel
- Safety And Emergency
Skin And Wound Care
- Adhesive Bandages
- Burn Care
- Compression Bandages/Dressing Retainers
- Gauze Pads
- Specialty Pads/Sponges
- Surgery/Minor Procedure
Pack the M.U.L.E.™ and go! The all new M.U.L.E.™ PRO EMS (Multi-Use Large Equipment) Response Bag (TS Ready™) is the mobile equipment management system for the first responder who wants ALL the options. It\'s a field tested roller bag, a harness style backpack, can be carried briefcase style, can carry up to 4 TS Ready™ modules to expand capacity by 50%, can be completely internally customized, AND is backed by the MERET M4L Lifetime Warranty. The M.U.L.E.™ PRO EMS provides you an organized solution to rapidly access the tools you need to save lives.
The M.U.L.E.™ PRO EMS is designed to easily transport a lot of gear and is the foundation for a system of TS-Ready™ AT bags that are interchangeable, enabling the first reposnder to attach additional, optional modules to the bag\'s sides depending on the your requirements. The main internal compartment can be completely customized for small and large items using the innovative SLIDER system. You can access the main compartment 3 ways using the top 2 quick access zippered panels or by opening the entire top zippered panel. A well placed system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed. Need to take even more supplies? No problem. Simply attach up to 4 TS-Ready™ modules to the sides of the bag and take what you need.
Once your equipment is organized, grab, roll, or backpack it anywhere. Sporting large rugged wheels, this bag is designed to roll across dirt, grass, or smoothly on concrete. The solid-grip roller handle hides away in a zippered pouch when not in use. The bag is also ergonomically designed for use as a backpack with a hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that fits snug. Walk, run, or climb this new backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit. The entire harness system also hides away clean in a zippered pocket on the back of the bag.
Need to include oxygen in your kit? This bag can accommodate you. Simply install the M7003X conversion kit and you can incorporate up to a Jumbo "D" oxygen cylinder and access it from the top zippered panel.
The M.U.L.E.™ PRO EMS is constructed from Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, is water and stain resistant, and is backed by our M4L Lifetime Warranty. Truly an awesome bag!
* Supports up to 4 TS-Ready™ modules
* Field tested roller bag with hideaway roller handle
* Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
* Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
* Includes 4 lateral dividers and 7 slider sets as shown in lower image
* Oversized YKK zippers
* Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
* COMFORT-GRIP embroidered carry handles on sides of bag
* Reflective piping and tie down loops
* TS-Ready™ hideaway zippers for optional side modules
* Dual panel internal zippered mesh pockets
* Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
* Customized internal main compartment using SLIDERS™ System
* 2 zippered top panel quick access
* Incredibly durable, advanced tarpaulin/ 1680 Denier construction resists water and wear
* All compartments have air dry capability
Product Dimensions: Outside Dimensions: 14" x 26.5" x 9.5"
Product Weight: 8lbs 10 oz
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: