- Patient Monitoring/Vital Signs
- Equipment & Furniture
- Extended Care/Home Health
- First Aid Kits
- First Responder
- Housekeeping And Janitorial Products
- Infection Control
- IV Products
- Lab Equipment & Accessories
- Lab – Point of Care
- Lifting & Transfers
- Needles & Syringes
- Orthopedic & Physical Therapy
- Oxygen & Resuscitation
- Pain Relief
Patient Care & Exam Room Supplies
- Admissions/Bedside Items
- Child/Infant Items
- Exam Paper Products
- Exam Paper Products
- Exam Room Supplies
- Personal Care Items
- Protective Apparel
- Safety And Emergency
Skin And Wound Care
- Adhesive Bandages
- Burn Care
- Compression Bandages/Dressing Retainers
- Gauze Pads
- Specialty Pads/Sponges
- Surgery/Minor Procedure
Outside Sales Representative
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for selling products or services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Outside Sales Representative will reach his or her business targets through effective management of designated territories and physical visits to customer sites. This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role.
- Professional demeanour, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development, and time and territory management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Frequent travel is required, often up to several hours of driving per day.
- Ability to travel to, attend, and conduct presentations.
- Manual dexterity required to use computer and peripherals.
- Occasional lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
- Overtime as required.
- Exposure to variable weather conditions is likely.
Please send your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org